Security Risk Management Specialist – 12+ month contract – Eindhoven
Our client, a large Technology business in Eindhoven, is hiring a Security Risk Management Specialist on a 12 month extendable contract. There will be a remote working aspect to this role, however you should be able to work onsite in the Eindhoven office when needed.
You will work in the security and governance team where you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of security risk methods, including implementation of a GRC tool.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a risk management role, preferably within a high Tech organisation.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISO2700/1/2, ISO31000 knowledge and/or certification is a big plus
- Experience developing risk control frameworks.
- Experience with stakeholder management & communication
- Experience with ServiceNow GRC tooling
For more information or to apply please reach out to Luke Finn at +44 203 053 3723 / email@example.com
The post Security Risk Management Specialist appeared first on Next Ventures.