SAP Security & GRC Architect
Our client who is an elite SAP Services partner are looking for an SAP Security & GRC Architect to join their ranks. Through recent expansion and acquisitions there is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced SAP Security & GRC Architect be part of an exciting growth. As an experienced SAP Security Architect, you will be responsible for Support the business through the day-to-day management of the SAP Platform applications together with any solution development under project work identified. This role operates in a fast-paced environment with regular collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in Customer workshops involving blueprinting, show and tell demos, Fit gap analysis
- Design & deliver Solution Design as per user requirements and blueprints in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Identifying and articulating issues / obstacles regarding security issues
- Strategies holistic level and detailed level to solve complex business and technology issues ensuring that the IT and business teams are aligned
- Conduct Workshop with Business stakeholders & IT team to understand the impacts to SAP GRC Access Control as part of SAP S/4HANA migration from SAP ECC.
- Create GRC Access control design documents and presenting to key stakeholders to obtain Sign Off
- Identifying user roles and authorizations based on business needs
- Formulate strategy to administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions and access rights
- Deep SAP technical experience and knowledge of SAP Security
- Experience of working in a range of implementations, upgrades and HANA migration projects.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in SAP consulting services with multiple implementation and rollout projects
- Minimum one end to end SAP S/4HANA implementation experience in a customer facing role
- Extensive experience of SAP GRC Access Control and Process Control with experience of Segregation of Duties including SAP GRC rule set
- Ability to communicate at a non-technical level whilst being able to guide the audience in providing information that can help build a technical picture.
- Experience with SAP GRC 5.3 and/or SAP GRC 10.0, 10.1 implementation and support
- Knowledgeable about SAP Netweaver IdM and Business Objects GRC v5.3 and v10, AC, CUP, SPM.
- Relevant degrees from premier institute
- SAP certification is desirable.
If you are a strong SAP Security & GRC Architect please send your CV to:
The post SAP Security & GRC Architect appeared first on Next Ventures.