Java Developer with
and a good understanding of J2EE containers needed to work on client
You will play a key part in full system coding back and front on their brand new enterprise core platforms.
Working on a project throughout the whole lifecycle, from feasibility, design, development and testing to final deployment.
You will be creating new code base, as well as maintaining and enhancing the existing code base.
You’ll be part of a heavily Agile environment, and expected to be able to work to tight deadlines.
will be working with onsite and with nearshore and offshore teams
building it components from scratch and creating new functionality.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment at client locations in Europe.
You are actively encouraged to provide input and your ideas will be shared and listened to.
Required social skills:
- Ability to listen and understand customer and stakeholder requirements
- Ability to use analytical and problem determination techniques
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
Skills / Experience:
As a Java Developer you will need the following:
- Complete knowledge of J2EE
- Excellent Java coding skills - Java 1.5+ language features
- Strong skills with Java SE
- Good knowledge of Java Web Development
- JMS and Integration
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Database Development
- MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Basic UNIX/Linux commands
- Solid experience with Web Services, specifically REST / SOAP
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Experience within an Agile environment, especially SCRUM.
- Understanding of ITIL, specially problem management
- Knowledge of J2EE containers - Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss would be advantageous.
- Strong problem solver with a dynamic approach
- Strong educational background (2:1 or higher in Computer Science or related degree)
- Experience of code reviews
- Knowledge of Maven, Git, Guice, JDBC, JavaFX or Mockito
- Some experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment would be advantageous.
The Offer: This is a very exciting position within a international company who provide a challenging, fun and rewarding environment
- salary min 2500 EUR netto
- free transport by car from airport until the hotel
- accomodation in form of serviced apartment provided
- per diem (food)
- flights provided to and from project
- Medical cover