Current position is on customer sites across Western Europe, assignments may be longer than 3 months
Travel might be more than 75% in Romania. We try to establish good
work-life balance engagement for successful candidate so part of the
work might be done from home after trial period and settlement in
Candidates should have proven experience on at least one of the
following IT technologies (multiple skills is an advantage, nevertheless
training will be provided) :
• IBM - WebSphere - Application Server, Process Server, DataStage, QualityStage
• IBM - Information Management - InfoSphere products - MDM, PIM
• IBM - Rational - Application Developer, Team Concert, Build Forge + RAF
• IBM - Tivoli - Access Manager, Storage Manager, Identity Manager, Directory Server
IBM - including acquisitions such as Maximo, Lombardi, iLog, Ascential, , Optim, MDM PIM )
• Oracle - Database, Forms, EBS R12, PL/SQL, Finance
• BEA Weblogic
• SUN - JAVA, J2SE, J2EE development - JSP, Servlets, JMS, JFS
• Microsoft - .NET, SQL Server, Exchange Server, C#, Share Point
• SAP - ERM, CRM, FI, SD, HR, BW, CO, FI ABAP Business Objects
• VMWARE, RedHat
• HP, Cisco, Citrix, EMC
• Dassault - Catia, Enovia, PLM
Open Source technologies:
• Understanding ISO/OSI model and IETF RFC (http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html), IT concepts and architectures
• A strong background working in enterprise IT and broad knowledge of the technical area are essential
• The ability to understand and architect scalable highly solutions, basic architecture solutions benefit
• A good knowledge of industry accepted principles and methodologies including RFC, best practices.
• Installation knowledge product range in which you will be trained and will be certified.
• Good Unix, Linux and Windows administration skills.
• Experience in ITIL and managing production environments is a competitive advantage
• Understanding change, incident and problem management process is beneficial.
The ideal candidate also:
- Is flexible, a quick learner and has the ability to work under pressure
- Should be loyal and trustworthy
- Is able to work in large team of more than 4 consultants assigned to a project manager (sometimes remote teams)
- Has the ability to work well independently under one’s own direction
- Has excellent problem solving skills and the highest professionalism when dealing on projects with clients.
* Developer experience is an advantage (if you are a developer in
Java, C++ and have infrastructure skills we can train you for the