The fashion designer understands that
clothes can make people feel confident, powerful and
He/She is responsible for a number of tasks, including:
- Designing and developing new products, concepts and
ideas that are successful
- Researching fashion trends and staying current on
- Creating product sketches and technical sketches
- Choosing materials (fabrics and accessories)
- Analyzing and comparing market accessories suppliers to
obtain the best deals
- Proposed design layouts collections and promotions.
The candidate must have:
- Strong fashion and creative senses
- Great sense for print and color
- Bachelor's Degree in Design
- Proven experience in the field (minimum 2 years
- The ability to translate market trends and design
- Strong knowledge on Drawing programs
- English advanced.
He/she must be detail oriented, highly organized and able
to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Competitive salary
- Working in a professional environment